2015 July 18 – Trump says John McCain is “not a war hero – He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured”
Trump’s military service history:
- 1964 July 28 – Receives deferment (Class 2.S) from military service due to collegiate study
- 1965 December 14 – Receives deferment (Class 2.S) from military service due to collegiate study
- 1966 November 22 – Eligible for military service (Class 1.A)
- 1966 December 13 – Receives deferment (Class 2.S) from military service due to collegiate study
- 1968 January 16 – Receives deferment (Class 2.S) from military service due to collegiate study
- 1968 July 9 – Eligible for military service (Class 1.A)
- 1968 October 15 – Receives deferment (Class 1.Y) from military service due to medical conditions
- 1972 February 1 – Receives notification that he is not acceptable for military service, this would be due to not meeting the standards for either physical, mental or moral standard.
Trump received four military deferments between 1964 and 1968 due to ongoing collegiate studies.
On the 15th October 1968, trump was classified as 1.Y, due to the presence of bone spurs in his heels.
During 1968 the United States drafted 296,406 Americans and therefore the medical deferment ensured that Donald Trump couldn’t be drafted and therefore wouldn’t be sent to Vietnam.
During his collegiate career Trump played football, golf, squash and tennis and didn’t have any medical issues.
- Trump Timeline
- Trump Political History
- Trump 2016 Republican Campaign
- Trump 2016 Presidential Campaign
- US Justice Department Sues Trump
- Donald Trump Bankruptcies
- John McCain is not a War Hero
- Trumps Mexican Wall
- Trump and Golf
- Trump and Russia
- Rise of the Planet of the Donalds
- Simpsons Predicts Trump Presidency
- The Liefather is the New Godfather
- The Trumping
- Trump and the Nine Circles of Hell
- 53 unforgettable Trump Quotes